As a result, these services will be inaccessible to the cloud gateway. These issues have been fixed in version 3.1.2. To ensure that your cloud gateway is not blocked when upgrading to 3.1.2, it's recommended to make sure that applications that are enabled for HTTP2, a key store, or trusted certificates are set before upgrading the cloud gateway. If any of these features are enabled, the upgrade process will fail.
In order to upgrade the cloud gateway, you can either upgrade the cloud gateway itself or push the upgrade to the cloud gateway through an application. It depends on your choice which option you should use. As an application owner, it's recommended to upgrade the cloud gateway.
Upgrade the Cloud Gateway
If you want to upgrade the cloud gateway through an application, then either log into the AWS Management Console or open up the application in order to upgrade.
Once the cloud gateway is upgraded, it will no longer be blocked by these issues.
Steps to upgrade the cloud gateway
Follow these steps to upgrade the cloud gateway through an application:
1. Login to the cloud gateway and select "System" from the left-hand menu bar.
2. On the left-hand side, select "Upgrade Cloud Gateway."
3. In the "Upgrade Cloud Gateway" dialog box, check if your cloud gateway is connected to an external database or not. If it is, ensure that you have upgraded your database application before upgrading your cloud gateway.
4. Select an upgrade option in this dialog box as follows: Upgrade now: This will start the upgrade process immediately without performing any other actions. Upgrade later: This will prompt you to enter a date and time when you want a reminder of an update that was not pushed forward in order to ask for confirmation before proceeding with the upgrade process.
5. Once you confirm your choice, click on the "Upgrade Now" button to start upgrading your cloud gateway through an application or continue with step 3 to manually upgrade your cloud gateway through SSH commands.
Published on: 03/04/2022 16:15:00 UTC
Last modified on: 07/25/2022 18:19:00 UTC